Voluntary Faculty : Library Overview
Top 5 Voluntary Faculty FAQs
1. How do I access HealthSciences Library electronic resources?
- Request a Voluntary Faculty remote access user name and password by sending an email to email@example.com
- Visit the Library website to access databases, journals, ebooks, media, subject guides.
2. How do I access the full text of an article?
- Click the link Owned by Upstate? in the article abstract.
- Click the blue Article link to open the full text.
- If there is not an Article link, click Check the New York State Library (NYSL)
3. Why should I get a New York State Library (NYSL) borrower card?
- Physicians licensed in NYS are eligible to apply for a NYSL borrower card and gain access to databases and journals in several relevant subject areas.
- More information and an application for a NYSL borrower card can be found here.
4. Where can I get books unavailable from the HSL or the NYSL?
- Connect with your local libraries.
- It is common for college and university libraries to allow visitors to use resources in the building.
- Public and community libraries offer interlibrary loan.
5. Who do I call for Help?
- Our Reference team will support you with your research questions, navigating the Library webpage, and finding articles.
- Our Technical support team will help you troubleshoot access problems when they occur.
- Our Interlibrary loan team will deliver articles and book chapters to you at no cost, please complete the form at the link!
Binghamton Clinical Campus Faculty
Looking for a reference book online?
Click either the "ebooks" tab or use the "Resources" drop down menu and click on "eBooks" to search for electronic books by title, description or topic.